So I totally stole this idea off my friend Tarsha, she’s just started up a blog over at adayinthelifeoftarsha.wordpress.com/ and she’s a doll 💕 So just a fun little post, 10 facts you might not know about me…
1. I was bulimic from the age of 12 to 20. Well that’s not a fun fact haha. While it feels like a lifetime ago now, it was completely consuming at the time. I didn’t start it as a weight thing, it was more an emotional thing but that being said, it fucks with me now being overweight and trying to eat so good, when I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted and have a tiny BMI.
2. I’d love lots of kids. But it would take a lot for me to get pregnant again… My dream come true would be to adopt, and my future husband might have kids. That being said, I LOVE having my two girls so I figure I win either way.
3. I want to study to become a chaplain soon, but I’m suuuper nervous because whilst I used to be bright, I skipped the majority of high school and I feel like I have permanent baby brain. But that’s my dream job (aside from bra fitting 😉)
4. I shave my legs every. single. day. Even when I’m 9 months pregnant, even when I’m knackered, or staying at a friends house – you can bet I’ve got a razor with me. It’s kinda surprising, because I’m a bit of a lazy person, but I guess prickly legs is one thing that will make me get off my ass 😂
5. I have arthritis. What is it with me and medical issues?! Dramatic enough?! The arthritis is off and on due to an inflammatory disease. But basically an 80 year old woman could move with more grace than me 😩
7. I was terrified to go to church my first time. I researched it for a good year before I actually got up the guts to go, I even had on my New Years resolutions – ‘become a Christian’. I’m lucky I fell into such a great church, especially seeing as I thought they were all hellfire and judgement haha. I love my church. (Sale Baptist if you too, are terrified 😝)
8. I could tell you any and every fact about Harry Potter. I’ve read the books front to back well over 30 times… Wayyy too many times as a kid and I read them about once a year now. Aside from the Bible obviously, I think they are the best books ever written.
9. Clearly I have my nose pierced but did you know I have my tongue pierced as well? One of my brothers had his done when I was little and I thought it was the coolest thing ever… So as soon as I turned 18 I got mine done too. I would LOVE tattoos also but I keep procrastinating 😝
10. Ok if you know me in real life you know this, so I’m being a bit slack, but I never wear shoes. It’s always thongs (flip flops for my overseas amigos) or straight up barefoot, or if I’m trying to be a bit classier, slip on sandals. Even in winter. The only time I’ll wear shoes is to workout.